View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 03:16 AM   #196
Richard

Re: Restomod 72 K10 "Good Memories"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.mud1 View Post
WOW Richard,what a truck you're building,i just found it read through the complete build after seeing your comment about my truck.i hope my bed sides look as nice as yours?wonderful tribute to dad,he'd be proud i'm sure.i have a personalized plate on my 67 impala wagon that says "THX DAD" .people always ask if he gave me the car but he didn't.he was a car nut,racer,all around cool guy.he was with me in Blueridge,GA in 1999 when I bought the car,we worked on it for 2 days after it sat 10 years and then we drove it home.i learned a lot from him and miss him and mom everyday.very cool truck you have.take care,all the best.Greg
Thank you for the comment. Really appreciate it. Know my dad would be and always was proud of me. An awesome feeling to have. Though he would most likely be rolling his eyes at some of the stuff I am doing to this truck. Same as my last one. Really miss talking to him about stuff I am working on. Learned more than I could explain from him. Wish you well on your project!
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote