Thread: Rat repair.
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #161
swamp rat

Re: Rat repair.

I was gonna reinstall the master cylinder yesterday but a little voice in my head said now would be a good time to buy new brake lines that run between the master and Proportioning valve, so i called Inline Tube and ordered them. I actually ment to order them 4 days ago and forgot..

Been doing some phone calling and most places i have called, both Lift shops or manufactures all say the same thing, trying to put newer designed shock on our old trucks is kinda hit and miss, they all said about 4" of travel is pretty common, As i posted i have more than 4". I'm still a skeptic as to if i'll bottom out, my local shop reaffirmed they will stand by me with the manufactures no bull warranty.. Guess i'm gonna put the Fox shocks on and hope for the best..

No word on the seat yet. Guess the guy has been on Vacation.

Thru all the setbacks no matter how frustrated i may get i still know I'm super fortunate to even be able to do this at all so this Thanksgiving i will count my blessings and reflect on everything i have to be thankful for both with my wife, family, job, friends the truck. Then get back at the truck with renewed spirit and a stuffed tummy!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote