View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 05:26 PM   #14
willem445

Re: 1980 Chevy K20 Farm Truck

Its hard to find time for me to work on my truck nowdays. I go to school 3 hours away from where my truck is and I dont have much time to make it home being an electrical engineering major. That being said I did make some progress a couple weeks ago over Easter break. I managed to pull the steering wheel and replace the turn signal switch which was shot. Also found some ground wires inside the cab that were pretty bad. At the moment most all of my lights work correctly which is great. I also replaced the seat with one in a little better condition and cleaned up the dash pad some. I recently got my truck registered and insured plus having working lights I should be able to drive it to town instead of just around the farm. Im hoping to be able to bring it down to where I go to school so I can get some work in over the summer. Im also thinking about getting the frame from the 75 C10 cleaned up and maybe do some work on one of the other 5.7 350s I have. I really love the idea of a lowered C10 in addition to my K20. I have a few pictures that I can post when I get home from work!
willem445 is offline   Reply With Quote