View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 11:29 PM   #18
Techie79

Re: My 1958 GMC 100 Stepside Budget Build

Thanks everyone for the compliments and words of encouragement.

Kim - I agree, it is a great thing to have family that is willing to help with things that would be difficult to do by your self and I am very fortunate to have a dad that is there with me every step of the way.

Rockinkees - The quicker I can get her apart while still being organized as I possibly can be the quicker I can get to the long process of cleaning, repairing, and reassembling. Spring is going to be here before I know it and I sure would like to be able to drive her next summer.

71'Tahoe - I was actually thinking about posting the old work bumper for sale to see if anyone might need it. I plan on going back with either a chrome bumper or roll pan so it is not needed.. Let me know if you are interested and see if we can work something out.

Russell - Thanks for the advice. I am very lucky to have her in my life. She is just as anxious to get her cleaned up and back on the road as I am.

Not much progress to report in the last few days. Still working on disassembling the cab and trying to get it ready to start replacing bad sheet metal. Hopefully some progress this weekend and more pics.
Techie79 is offline   Reply With Quote