View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 01:49 PM   #109
cornerstone

Re: Sullii the 72 GMC 1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
The more I look at this motor, the more I realize there are so many little odds and ends required to complete this swap, who knew?! I am making progress, but none of it recently has been terribly exciting. In an effort to stay up to date and provide some useful info for anyone searching for answers in the future I will continue the mundane updates.
I for one certainly appreciate the "mundane" updates. I know what you mean though, I bet most of the guys who do this as a hobby are like me, in this way... watching others handle similar hurdles gets me through the boring or monotonous jobs required to build a respectable ride.

It's also good that you're so thorough. I can't tell you how many times when starting a new phase of my build that I'll go back and review my favorite truck builds and remind myself how it should be done before I tear into whatever it is. It's a huge help.

1972 C10, "Loyd", LWB to SWB, 5.3, L83/6L80e, 4:11 Tru Trac, Air Ride, VA, DD, 20" Coys, 4 wheel disc, A quick LS swap turned into a 6 year frame off resto-mod.
cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote