View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:51 PM   #4
Steve Cole

Re: Cold Case is here to help

If your name is Chris, you sold me a 67-72 c10 LS swap radiator/fan combo at the Charlotte Good Guys show a few months ago. I was told that it was a new product but in the production cue and would be ready in December. I didn't need it right away so I placed the order. I was all excited about it and even promoted your product to Truckdude239 (also on this thread). He called and was told that you guys are not making the LS swap c10 radiator and that he should buy the Chevelle radiator because it was similar. I said, "that can't be, I just bought one". I figured that was obviously a mistake so I called your company and was told the same thing! Were you just going to send me a Chevelle radiator and not say anything? I did receive a call from someone else at your company asking if I wanted to buy the Chevelle radiator and I told him I needed a couple of days to think about it. He said he would call again the following week to see if I wanted it but he never called back! You guys are off to a bad start in the customer service dept. and if you treat everyone this way, you won't be around long either. BTW... Even though you (Chris) "sold" me the original radiator, I have yet to hear from you since.

Buyer beware!