View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 03:51 PM   #13
mr48chev

Re: Power Brakes, What have you guys used?

I had to read though every one of Popstand's posts to figure out the "It's my truck and I'll do what I want" thing.

No issue there from me, the whole install is extremely well thought out, neat Tidy and SAFE. Not one thing cobbled together and not one short cut taken.

Good photos are educational and a lot of folks are far better at looking at a photo and understanding what is going on even when the person doing the writing does an excellent job of explaining things. The more photos the better as far as I am concerned.

The booster on the firewall or brakes under the floor are part personal choice and part necessity. S-10 swaps don't give you any choice, Sometimes engine and transmission choices make things dicey.
Still I am with Mick53 in that I am going to bust my butt to have a clean uncluttered firewall with nothing on it that blocks the view of the engine I spent so much buying and having finned aluminum polished for. On his a booster and mc on the firewall not only would be clutter they would want to be right where his induction system sits.

My ongoing truck projects:
48 Chev 3100 that will run a 292 Six.
71 GMC 2500 that is getting a Cad 500 transplant.
77 C 30 dualie, 454, 4 speed with a 10 foot flatbed and hoist. It does the heavy work and hauls the projects around.
mr48chev is online now   Reply With Quote