Thread: off it goes
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 05:11 AM   #1443
CHROMAHOLIC

Re: off it goes

thanks so much for all the kind words guys on the truck and the condolences for my family, very much appreciated. As for the perseverance...it's one of those things where once you start and get this deep in to a project it's hard to give up on it whether you at that point where your sick of it or not, and that happened more times than you can imagine, lol. most of the real fab work was done by a buddy of mine Jason Albano, the guy is a metal genius, also a wizard in the paint dept. as well, Truck was wired by another buddy of mine Carl White and fortunately I have a buddy who owns a Hot Rod Upholstery shop so Terry did the interior for me. I think the hardest part of the build was the coming up with the interior design and color for the truck, as for the outside we new we weren't changing it, just perfecting it. But the interior was going to be a make or break and I wanted it subtle but rich looking, I decided on the dark brown just to help sway the paint color more to the tan side than the yellow look. I think I designed 200 seats before that's one we went with, lol. it was tough, because I didn't want it to overpower the outside and have too much going on.
CHROMAHOLIC is offline   Reply With Quote