View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 03:19 PM   #1
72c20customcamper

Little PO'D right now.

Well I finally got round to ordering my lowering kit for my Suburban last tuesday the 21st from western chassis . I get an email yesterday that they may be shipped today 8 business days later. So I call today wait for 35 minutes for customer service . Who tells me they may go out next week and the delay is because they moved over the weekend of June 18th . And all orders have been delayed, told the rep that If they had stated that on their site I wouldn't have ordered.

But I'm sure they knew that other people would have done the same. I asked if they were going to compensate me for the delay ha said" no but I can cancel the order". I didn't take him up on that as I would have to reorder elsewhere. I can see if something is back ordered but he told me everything is in stock they are just backlogged.

Not a good way to run a business.

I have ordered from them before with no problems but I will rethink it next time. I'm going to go to the UMI booth in Carlisle or at the Goodguys show in york the following week . They are working on kits for square bodies
1969 AMX ,
1968 c20 stepside ,85 K20
1977 Suburban sold
68 anniversary.

Last edited by 72c20customcamper; 07-31-2020 at 03:43 PM.
72c20customcamper is offline   Reply With Quote