View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 12:15 PM   #16
MJN

Re: Little PO'D right now.

Similar experience with Jeg's recently. I ordered a PowerStop rotor/pad kit which showed in stock and ready to ship on their site. I received one rotor and the pads, meanwhile the other rotor was on back order. Two weeks passed and I spoke with customer service- spent 30 minutes on hold- was told the issue was their buyer did not submit the order to PowerStop and would be shipped in one week. That time passed only to see it still backordered. I called again, was told they had one on hand and would ship next day. That time passed and again on backorder. I ordered the one rotor from RockAuto, received in two days direct from PowerStop and I cancelled my Jeg's order after waiting over 3 weeks. Went to install the parts and found out the pads were incorrect. Again, spent 1 hour on hold with Jeg's customer service to return the pads and get a refund. I contacted PowerStop directly and they had everything on hand in their warehouse in Chicago and shipped me new pads, free of charge, the same day. The PowerStop rep I spoke with also had been having issues dealing with Jeg's as well and was very frustrated. Thumbs up to PowerStop to supporting their customer!
'72 GMC Sierra Custom K2500- in progress
'08 GMC Envoy Denali
'12 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali
'17 GMC Yukon XL
VCCA member #58596
http://www.nohrco.com
MJN is offline   Reply With Quote