View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 04:21 AM   #55
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Re: Project "E.P."

Okay, time to bring this thread back from the dead. MY DAD BOUGHT ME RUBBERS!!! Well, I gave him the money and he picked me up the new tires on his way home from work. They're Kuhmo Solus KR21's and the size is P215/70R15. I'm hoping to get them mounted and balanced soon as one of the tires that was off the truck just spontaneously blew up? No clue what happened, had it leaning up again the back of the truck and went out the next day and it had pretty much blown up... Better replace the ones holding up the front end quick before I'm involuntarily laying frame. The exhaust is still not on! The PO did a hackjob on the old manifold and tried to drill a bolt out. Well he screwed up, went in at an angle and totally missed everything. The bolt won't line up now so it's time for a new exhaust manifold. Been to the junkyards around here and can't find one. If any of you guys have a 250 exhaust manifold you're willing to part with I'll buy it in like two weeks on my next paycheck pending shipping costs. In other news, I've got to do a little rattle canning here and there and all I have left to do til I can start driving the truck is buy new brake lines and get my carb rebuilt. So, enough talking and without further ado for your picture loving people, feast your eyes on the new update.

After

Before(After wire wheel)

Distance Shot

What the Heck?!

Tire Stuff

New Drums Anyone?

What do you do Now?
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
*Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote