View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 12:51 PM   #181
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's 4dr Tahoe Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
Good plans all around Kevin. I personally have no affection for lowered 8-luggers. Nothing wrong with them, just not my preference. So I'm glad to hear you are going another route.

You know I have a DM waiting to go into Tubby, right? ...and staggered wheels, and 67-68 clip, and two tone, and I'm guessing you'll do truck tails based on your highly vocal opinion of the Burb tails

But that's where we take separate paths. I'm going with two rows of Buddy Buckets, and sticking with the 476. A sorta old school theme with a "period looking" body, interior, and engine. The wheels and stance are obviously exceptions to that

But enough about mine, let see more of yours! So are you going to name this thing or are we going to have to refer to it as the LFD Tahoe?
Yep I ether read it in your thread or Nate may have mentioned it to me but it is the only way to go. You went with the truck DM right? Yes I will be doing something different to the tail lights as my wife and I both agree they need so meting different for the look we are going for.

I have thought about doing 4 buckets but with the little one I will need more room for trip's, friends and in-laws We are going for a slight could have been stock look to the out side but that is about were it will end. I am afraid we are going to end up with more $ on the inside of this to finish it out then any other area of the Tahoe. As for a Name I will have to think about that one. I have a few things rolling around but it depends more on the direction we go. So for now LFD Tahoe works just find.
How is the S2000 transplant coming along?

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote