View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 08:22 PM   #440
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: What did you do to your truck today.The 3rd chapter

Had these ceramic coated. Zep suggested that early in my ed. and glad to have done it. Early take off heat stove and nice, but you got to get through the rust. He put an extra coat on it, and as stoves go it has a nice heavy feel.

Just for looks, I always wanted the stove and pipe, but with ceramic this and that, I suspect it won't support a divorce choke. Would really like a divorce choke, learn how they work and that, but the parts were missing when I tore this down anyway. So unless you guys can talk me out of it stove pipe with an elect. choke.
Attached Images

71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s details such as OEM identifications& part numbers, written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote