View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 08:36 AM   #25
bguild

Re: Project "Edna Marie"

Well the Boston Bombing chase really cut into my truck time yesterday. I ended up not sleeping the night before due to watching alot of it yesterday. This one hit a little more close to home for me than 9.11 becuaes I now travel for work and am in the medical field. I was in boston last week and also did work at Mass General and Newark Beth along with Newton Wellesley hospitals. The infusion pumps i installed and handled are on the patients that were caught up in this mess. Another factor is two years ago I decided I wanted to qaulify for the boston marathon. I was close to making the cut and then hurt my foot. It had made me think most likely I would have been running this marathon if it was not for that. It could have been me or my wife and kids. I have been a little more tied to the coverage of this mess due to these factors. I am very glad they caught those guys. With all that said I did cut up the donor roof yesterday and I plan to post pictures here shortly. This is going to be a long project to get this roof right if I can even get to work right..

Toys:
2014 Dodge Ram
1967 SHORTBED

Last edited by bguild; 04-20-2013 at 08:50 AM.
bguild is offline   Reply With Quote