View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 05:06 PM   #46
rowdy11

Re: Lola: My Moon Shot 70 SWB K10

More progress before I head back to work for the new year. Got the trans crossmember (and my Class 5 tow package) back from the blaster. They look great so now I prime and paint them up.

Also got the heads finally mounted back up, a huge step! WIth that, I was able to test fit the hedman headers. I went back and forth between the headers and original manifolds, but the headers ended up fitting better. I had to adjust the header on the drivers side to avoid the frame, and will have to bend the output on the passenger side to avoid my front leaf spring rear shackle. But overall, a success...

Got my boyds tank mounted and painted and just need to touch up a couple more places before I put it in it's permanent place.

I also started mounting accessories back. Got the rest of the heads assembled and all that's left is valve covers and gasket. I also got the harmonic balancer, water pump and accessories bracket installed. Had a problem with the power steering pump reservoir bumping into the frame so I may need to find either an alternative reservoir or cut and shrink the reservoir.

I also started building the A/C bracket and will be able to install the compressor after final paint of the bracket and heads (and fuel cell and crossmembers).

Finally, had a delivery as I was heads down working through the day...more baby steps!
Attached Images

rowdy11 is offline   Reply With Quote