View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 03:33 AM   #3
hvychve
To The Levy

Re: What have you fried recently??

current has its mysterious ways of path , huh, can never have enough grounds, but telling you this now is sorta a slap in the face, not its intent, I would guess everyone on here that has worked on cars long enough has done a costly mistake atleast once, wont happen again,
Just for the record, I was doing a job on a late model capri, dash work to be exact, I was using a 1/4 inch air ratchet to remove bolts from defroster vent area and the screws got longer and wedged the ratchet between the dash and the window, needles to say it was a heads up display window, You know the one that displays the speedometer and such on the windshield for those lazy drivers who dont have the energy to look down at normal range to see there speed, needless to say, it cost me some beer money, around $800 bucks, hope this eases the pain a bit, i could go on and on, but really dont want to sound like a total screw up, we all have been there, buy new parts and be careful the next go round, add extra grounds, never can have too many.........
hvychve is offline   Reply With Quote