View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 03:07 PM   #140
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s ‘79 - 2WD BLAZER Challenge over in London, England. “~It’s not a Project

Merry Christmas all.

Popped over to @CraigRK and his family about 80 miles or 120km from my place on Christmas Eve.

They do like getting into the swing of things , I don’t......

But Craig and his wife were going to drag me there, even if it meant kicking and screaming.

I seem to recall the last time I saw Craig in a mask, things went south fast, and we ended up getting pulled over by a State Trooper with Dennis in Arkansas.

Deja Vu ?

I had taken Craig’s wife, who can do not wrong, a bottle of Prosecco, and when I got there, Craig gave me some lovely chocolates and Lorraine handed me the winning prize, three French sausages.

After a few manly chores, done including taking the dogs to boarding kennels, we headed out along wit the kids and Lorraine’s sister who is over from South Africa

To this address........

Hint in the name.

And the facilities......

Our waiter lady (sorry, no selfie with her) informed us there were free Margaritas on offer as it was a Monday evening.

Hmmmmm.....

You know this can only turn into fun, or mischief.

Craig ordered a smallish steak that he could not finish.

I was predicable......

Wings and ribs.

Wings are miniatures compared to American wings, but hey ho, I did not go hungry at all.

Not sure if the Margaritas can be blamed or not, but between us, Craig and I realised we need to go back to the USA next year, this time to make a video travel programme.......

So any advice on GoPro and legalities etc appreciated.

Everything subject to change and natural,disasters
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote