View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
joe231

Re: WIW 1/2 ton CCSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde65 View Post
I would LOVE to have it, however like everyone, no $.

I have noticed that it seems that unless it "looks" pretty no one wants it, sad in my opinion, you have put alot in your truck in time, money and knowlege, but most might think that since it isnt "stock"' they are leary.

I have seen a truck like your truck in CL here in DFW, I cant remember what the price was but it was on there for a little while.

Let me know what you decide, also would you post some interior pics, might make a difference for someone.
Thanks
I'll try to post some more pics this evening....I'm out of town working so I'm limited to what I have on my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
I hate to be the one to tell you Joe, but it isn't worth much at all. however, being the good friend that I am, I will take it off of your hands so you don't have to look at it anymore.

Honestly, I think location has a lot to do with it. Wasn't there one in OK that was up for $3500 or so? If you do decide to let it go, I might be a player for it, depending on price.

I know of one in DFW that sold for $3500 in a matter of minutes after it was posted on craigslist, that tells me he wasn't asking enough
There is one currently for sale in Duncan for $4500.
I dunno if I'd let it go for $4500. I'm really wanting a 4x4 and I'm weighing the options, sell it and buy a 4x4 or convert it over. I love the truck so I just don't know......
I have thought about throwing it on craigslist for $6000 to just see what happens. If I do sell it, I'm gonna do sone body work and get it all in sealer first.
Thanks for the input guys!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device