View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 07:52 AM   #5
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: Question on bucket seats with backs

Tim my panel will have a tilting bench out of a 67 or 68. The covers are being built right now.

What's happened is when all my truck stuff shakes out I want to have a four wheel drive for playing and winter. I have finally collected (Im pretty sure at least) every thing I need to put together a four wheel drive burb and a SWB four wheel drive the way I want it. I cant afford, or need, two. One is a 71 and one is a 72. So every part I have squirreled away will work on either except of course from the rear of the front doors back. When I make my final decision the left overs from one will be sold and help pay for the other.

I have perfectly good benches, but have decided I want sport buckets. If they go in a burb Ill need the backs. If they go in a truck Id like them too but didn't realize the backs would rub (one of the reasons I started this thread). Also I didn't know I could use bench brackets and sliders. Id like to see how that works because I have several very nice sets of those. The reason I didn't care if they flipped is if that's all I could find and I kept the truck I could at least flip the seat forward to get at rear storage since I would want to move the tank to the rear anyway.

Lots of good insights so far ... thanks!
CG is offline   Reply With Quote