View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 09:40 PM   #36
mbgmike

I bought a windshield gasket for a 1985 chev pickup and could not get the glass in. So i called Binswager Glass they came out and they couldn't get in either.They have been in business since 1947. I took it to their shop and they used another brand gasket and it popped right in like it should. LMC's mirrors for 1981 to 1987 are crap also. they don't fit good. they are stainless but they don't slide over the inner housing easily if you have three hands it would be easier. the gaskets are hard plastic that don't conform to the body. I HAVE bought some stuff that was ok in all fairness. I would still buy from them but only certain items. As far as the person who takes the order I don't expect anyone who answers the phone to take orders to know anything. That way I am not dissapointed. I bought stainless steel brake lines from a major supplier that advertises in all the car magazines The guy who took the order sounded like he was the guy who knew everything about my application. when they came in 3months there wasn't even enough line to go from front to back and the lines from the booster were straight and not even bent.
mbgmike is offline   Reply With Quote