View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 11:13 AM   #23
Oldfashioned

Re: How a C10 purchase turned into insanity and Blazer builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
I don't know squat about Blazers, but you turned that Blazer down at 2800.00 the first time around? From what Ive read, that seems to be a steal of a price.

Ive promised myself Im not dragging anything else home, and have been slowly getting rid of all my stuff, but if I found a Blazer like that I would probably buy it. BTW my honey would probably kill me lol.

Cool thread you have going, a fun read!
Yeah I didn’t know a whole lot about Blazers either. Originally from Philly and have seen my fair share of rust but being in Florida I have become spoiled with clean cars. When I looked at the Blazer it was 4K and he came down to 2800. I thought it was awful rusty for that at the time. Wow was I wrong after seeing others. I wanted to pay 2500 and dug my heels in the sand. The guy didn’t need to sell it and I actually talked him out of selling it before I left. He took down the ad and everything. He was very surprised when I called and wanted to buy it later. I had just cleaned house myself of quite a few things and said I wouldn’t do this again... lol
Oldfashioned is offline   Reply With Quote