View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 11:55 PM   #31
Dano69c10

Re: Brothers strikes again

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHNBOBO View Post
Hey Dano,

Check thread "2 thumbs up for brothers" I asked the same questions you did and got a answer something like this: Brothers is not large enough a company to have the technology to apply this to their website; they suggested ordering using the phone ...(kinda like we used to do 20 years ago!!!)

I'm not an expert but my corner "ma and pa" hardware store can make about 2 clicks on their computer and tell me not only if they have an item but exactly how many in stock at that moment in time.

If inventory and tracking software is cheap enough for a local low buck store ..you can't tell me that Brother's doesn't have it already.

I still think that it's in their best interest NOT to tell you they don't have something "ready to ship" because they know you might look somewhere else. IMHO
Wow agree with you on this. I was just thinking about my neighborhood hardware store also.

It might be a good way to get hold of peoples' money, but in this age of the internet your reputation can be tarnished pretty fast...

It ain't yours, if you didn't build it!
Dano69c10 is offline   Reply With Quote