View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 02:25 PM   #537
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Working Man's Burbon

I guess I have been asleep at the wheel on your floor postings. Had I realized your wood was in that bad a shape I could have made you a paper pattern of the entire floor and sent it to ya.

To answer your wood groove question the groove in the main floor section is just about an inch longer than the tongue in the edge board. Here are a few pics, let me know if you need any more or measurements on anything. I have two complete floors sitting here that are pretty complete.

As far as the metal strips they hold the original side panels from going to far in. they should be all the way around the floor perimeter anywhere the panels make contact. I have a whole bunch of extras if needed either for purchase or just for measurements. Probably less costly just to bend some up vs shipping cross country.

Richard

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote