View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 02:00 AM   #10
chad64chevy

Re: my '64 c-10 swb project with steel floor from a '70

thank you everyone! this my first time doing anything like this at all! i've got family members that built hotrods and truck! I learned to weld a lil on a guys farm/ranch that i work for! i don't know how i would go about craftin the '78 in! the '70 i just oblonged the 4 holes in the rear cross sill! that took alot of time checking the fitment! yes, those are seatbelt latches and they work great have to push the driver side in first then the passenger side! u can pull the truck back and forth and won't open but, it works! seeing that i'm new to this i need to figure out on postin new pics. this past weekend the bed came off and i started cleaning and paint the frame and i got all new parts to do the front and rear suspension! i got to rebiuld the rearend, its got the 3.07 gears and i have a '65 parts truck that have 3.73 gear i'm gonna put in! as of the engine and tranny i have a 305 and 700r4 thats rebuilt thats going in for now! later i'll change the motor out but still keep the 700r4!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!! and this site is awesome!!

Last edited by chad64chevy; 03-31-2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: miss spelled words again
chad64chevy is offline   Reply With Quote