View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 11:28 PM   #702
DD1

Re: Trying to make Junky perhaps just a little bit Funky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfranklin View Post
Dude! As I scrolled past those cracks on your front frame horns I was having serious flashbacks to the time I fixed mine, and accidentally opened up my knuckle with an abrasive wheel in the angle grinder. Then I saw your injured fingers. Yeouch! I guess great minds think alike.

Very impressed with your progress. I want to get mine running reliably before I attack my rust work. It's not severe, being a CA vehicle, but there are some holes that need patching.

I've been making some progress on getting mine running, and I know I owe you guys a ton of pics.
Ouch! Not sure which is worse - grinding your knuckle or welding your fingers. Nice to know I'm in good company.

I've been a bit side-tracked lately. Got my wife a 2004 Chevy Astro cargo van to help with her budding business. Been spending some time getting it fixed up and in the shape I want it to be in. What sucks is, I don't know if you read my post about my neighbor, but he might think I have been quieter because of him which is not the case.

Hope you are doing well. Looking forward to picking up your thread again.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=502964
DD1 is offline   Reply With Quote