View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 07:25 AM   #59
special-K
Special Order

Re: **do not buy blueprint engines***

Thanks Jeff for your effort. This shows the power of the internet forums, at least this one, for the best form of accurate review that people DO pay attention to. This is why I go about correcting inaccurate info here. I'm not an anal a-hole or a know it all. I see this place as a very vital resource to those searching the internet for info on GM trucks. This is why I get annoyed with other forums, and really really annoyed with FB groups with people who just have to say something even if it's wrong and it goes unchecked, or ends up with a bickering match. We aren't just about bagging and LSing trucks here, nor only about building the ultimate high budget rock crawling truck, nor about strict originality. We allow opinions but are focused on fact. That's why I call this place the best GM Truck resource on the internet and I think that's why that link got action out of Blueprint

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote