View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 01:05 AM   #34
71chevylongbed
Got Horsepower?

Quote:
Originally posted by fast14
Usually when people pull out in front of me, and especially if it's a little rice burner I always make it a point to show em just what a 1970 chevy grill looks like close up in their rear view mirror and then i'll switch lanes and let them hear what a beefed up 355 sounds like!!
same here people always look amazed when i pass them at about 70mph

a couple months ago i was driving and some moron kids in their rice car threw a bottle of water out their window into my grill which put a large dent in my outer grill, took out half of my inner grill, and destroyed my new radiator. too bad they were in the rush hour traffic coming at me so i couldn't get their plate number and i couldn't turn around and scare the crap out of them. i'm still angry about it.
2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4 inch lift, 35" Toyo MT's on Ultra wheels, P-Pump Conversion, AFE intake, Fass, 5 inch exhaust, Pyro,Boost,and Fuel pressure guages, and a whole bunch of other stuff "The Money Pit"

SOLD-71 Chevy C10 long bed- 2/4 drop-- 350,th400, Edelbrock performer RPM intake,Edelbrock 600 CFM carb,Crower 240 cam,port and polish,Dynomax headers,HEI ignition,dual 2.5 inch exhaust with Flowmaster 50 series mufflers
71chevylongbed is offline   Reply With Quote