View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 11:42 AM   #1
jsett83

TCC and cruise help

I was wondering how you guys verified that your TCC was hooked up and operating correctly? My truck is an 87 V10 with 5.3/4L60E. The brake switch on my vehicle has two side posts and two rear posts. When I apply the brake pedal it allows the plunger to come out on the front of the brake switch. The rear of my brake switch had two grey wires going to it. One had power with ignition on so i left that, the other post is where i hooked up the tcc wire. I thought about cutting the TCC wire and driving the truck, but figure Id ask here first.

My next question is regarding cruise. My truck had factory cruise. When i looked underneath the dash i found wires coming from my turn signal/cruise lever that had a pink wire going to ignition, a green wire, a blue wire, and a grey wire. The postings on here i found stated i was looking for a yellow, green, red, and blue. Can you guys confirm the wire colors, and tell me where you hooked into those wires at? Also, those are spliced into the pins on the bigger TAC connection correct (16 pins i believe)?

Hope this all makes sense, Thanks in advance.
jsett83 is offline   Reply With Quote