View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:16 AM   #21
BigDooley77

Post Re: 1977 GMC CCDW build

Finished the linkage last night used a fellow members guide made short work of the task. Backed it out of the shop went around the block (quite a ways when you live in the middle of no where) it shifted flawlessly which just made my day! all the hard work is paying off finally. I still need to hook up the speedometer cable and Cable-X unit. I bought the unit used and the cable was cut so I need a new one. I also need to finish the tuning on the controller ( need to input the TPS information) assemble the last few pieces of the interior clean it all back up.

While on my drive I tested the seat heaters too wow that's a nice feature for an old truck! I will continue adding creature features my next project is adding Fog lights to a bumper I just picked up. I'm stuck on the switch I'm thinking about using the 89-91 suburban dash double switch fuel selector on one and the fog lights on the other then using the unused lighted section under the speedometer to have it illuminate Fog lamps when the switch is on.

I'm seriously thinking about adding power windows to the truck also.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...63#post8361863
BigDooley77 is offline   Reply With Quote