View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
Todd68Chevy

1968 Chevy C20 Frame, Front suspension, Roof Section/ rear window section

I disassembled a 1968 Chevy C20 Long Bed, Coil spring susp. that was very rough for parts and here are some more parts I do not need. They are large and unless you only need a piece shipping will not be an option.

The frame looks good and straight to me and the crossmembers have not been cut. It is stripped off pretty good. The rear trailing arms are junk (rusted), rear springs cut, rear diff. gone. The steering box is manual but it is also junk. Bumper is bent up but the brackets look ok. Ask any question and if I do not know I will get the answer. More pictures available just let me know what you want pictures of. I can help load ----SOLD locally------

The roof has a good looking interior and an ok looking exterior. I am not a body man but I thought somebody could use this to repair what they have. I am asking $50.00 o.b.o. for the roof and back window section

I am trying to sell frame and suspension as one part and roof as one part. IF THEY DO NOT SELL COMPLETE BY 9:00PM EST FRIDAY APRIL 2nd I WILL START CUTTING. They do not have to be picked up that soon just conformation that it is sold. I can hold onto the items for a little while with money down.
If you just want a piece Get in line in this thread and I will price what you ask about. Remember my prices on pieces of these items will include time and material to cut them apart. If you want to come and cut it up yourself, I can adjust the price to that also. If you want to purchase all of it and come take only parts I can get rid of the rest for you also.

----Respond to thread before any PM as per site rules.----
Attached Images

I currently own: 1940 Chevy Fire truck (project), 1946 Chevy truck (project), 1946 Chevy 1 Ton pick up, 1953 Chevy school bus (storage area), 1968 Chevy C10 (I have drove for 26 years), 1994 Chevy C2500 (daily driver), 2005 GMC crew cab K2500 (parts hauler) and more trucks for parts.

Last edited by Todd68Chevy; 04-11-2010 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Item sold