View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 12:15 PM   #129
PapaSmurf66

Re: what seats did you put in your 67-72 Chevy truck ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjgmc View Post
It took a lot of fab on the brackets to get it to sit low enough but they turned out great and so comfy.
Hello, and Happy New Year guys, loving the idea's. Now with the Holidays and my daughters near Christmas b-day out of the way I can start focusing time and effort back to my truck.
skygmc, I was entertaining using a '95-'99 chevy front 60/40 bench w/ the center console. But after seeing you and a couple others using the back crew cab seat ('01-'07??)I am interested. I like the fact that these seats have the built in cup holder. I guess I am a victim of my modern cup holders. But seriously how much cutting and hacking was required to fit in your truck? looks like you made a marriage btwn the original frame and the later frame?
I Had once upon a time '88-'94 40/60 bench in my '66 C10 (which is what these would be going in). Those were great minimal fab. but i sold those when i stopped driving the truck to tear into it. Sorry long story short, do you have a few more pics of what you encountered in your install?? Any feedback is appreciated as well. Thanks
PapaSmurf66 is offline   Reply With Quote