View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 07:53 AM   #80
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: A '54 named Busty

so fandangled a larger battery tray

you guy's ever been in a situation where you buy a vehicle and the seller is like and here's a ton of extra parts that you can use, they're worth a million dollars by themselves, and then you try to use them and nothing works, fits, or is what you wanted?

as much as I appreciate getting a ton of parts with this truck, I can't use a ton of them, for example a brand new battery that came with the truck was just too darn big to fit in this cavity, problem being is that the Camaro subframe still runs under the stock frame rail so it's impossible to slide the bigger battery down while hugging the stock frame, it has to come out about 2 inches towards the running board

between the exhaust and now this box, I am kinda getting tired of having to weld everything on the truck, while upside down on my back under it, type of thing, what ever happened to mocking it up and welding it on your work bench while Amanda from Iron Resurrection gives you a shoulder rub, ha ha

that last pic sure makes it look polywhompus but I assure you it looks more better and square(ish) in real life, hee hee
Attached Images

Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote