View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 03:05 PM   #971
Bandit130

Re: Post your C/L finds here for all to see

Not mine. Do not know seller or truck.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...978095007.html

1984 Chevy SWB - $16000 (Irving)

Up for sale is my custom 1984 swb chevy Silverado. This truck is a real head turner with a lot of time and money invested in it. clean Texas blue title in my name, tagged, and inspected.

Has a 400 small block, Edelbrock carburetor, Edelbrock intake, and 350 automatic transmission with stall convertor. has Hedman headers and a custom 4 row aluminum radiator with dual electric fans. has brand new brakes, rotors, and calipers. Has custom billet specialties 20" wheels with new tires. Has cold ac and hot heat as well. Interior is redone with custom billet trim, upgraded gauges, cd player w/ 6 disk cd changer. Has power windows, power locks, and tilt steering.
Truck is custom painted with matching bed cover. The bed has the pockets shaved and is carpeted. It will come with shaved tailgate and original tailgate both matching the custom paint. This truck has never seen rain and has always been garage kept.
Over 25k invested in it, 16k is a steal!!! Serious buyers only please and no low ballers! I do not need help selling and if this ad is up it is still available. For questions, additional pictures, or to set up a time to see it, contact me at 469-487-535zero
Attached Images

Mopar by Birth
Chevy by Choice
Bandit130 is offline   Reply With Quote