View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 06:31 PM   #2
SCOTI

Re: Anybody put a sway bar on CPP Tubular Control Arms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentBTK View Post
So, When I bought the truck, I went a little crazy and ordered a bunch of stuff at once, and the last of it is finally trickling in 3 months later. I installed CPP tubular control arms a while ago, and my sway bar kit just showed up. I went to install it, and it appears to be a few inches too wide. When I install one end of the bar into the lower control arm mount, the other side is nowhere close to lining up with the other mount. I'm wondering if the mounting point on these lower arms is different than what would have been original. I've been looking at other sway bars online and am not really seeing any mention on width difference, but it absolutely will not fit. Has anyone used these arms and a sway bar?
To be specific, when you mentioned the parts purchased..... You bought CPP tubular arms & the CPP sway-bar. The arms have been installed but you're just now receiving & installing the sway-bar? If so, I would assume their front bar should 'mate' w/their front a-arms. Is it possible you were sent a rear bar?
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote