Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell
Mine!!

Ahh, why its a peice of crap? Lets see:

- Burnt valves
- Hole in the rad fixed with a bit gob of solder
- Holes in the box side big enough for you to stick your head through
- Holes in the secondary fuel tank
- Box is so rusted, that if you step on the bare metal and miss the crossmember, you'll fall through
- Box is held down by a long strip of flat iron with holes drilled into it that correspond with the box bolt holes on the fram
- Truck was used to haul a 20 000 lbs trailer off the rear bumper, so the bumper is bowed and beat to crap
- Front driver's side frame rail is bent after a towing accident (anyone think of a ricer that got stuck in the snow and had his rear end pulled off? Think of the same thing, but on my truck's front bumper...)
- Big crack behind the steering box, cause by spoken towing accident
- After two years, I am STILL finding live ammuntion in my cab, lol
- Had holes in the roof under the clearance lights, so the truck leaked something horrible
- Heater fan makes a nasty howling noise
- 14 bolt Rear end is about to break
- Driveshaft isn't balanced, so the thing rattles and shakes at anything over 50 mph
- Front end has nasty wheel hop when you are taking gradual curves on the highway
- Tires all have flat spots on them, so when you are going through a school zone, it looks like you have airbags as all four corners of the truck bounce in a pattern at different times

I've even fixed most of the rest of the peice of crappiness of it already

I can get more pictures if wanted :p