View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #13
BarryB

Re: misc. s-10 parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazer72 View Post
Complete 2.8 motor. I was driving the truck 3 weeks ago. It's got a cracked head, head gasket, or intake gasket. I also have the 4 speed manual tranny and all the manual parts to go with it. The clutch kit was 2 weeks old. The belts are the only thing that's not practically new on the motor. I'm damn near talking myself into rebuilding it.

Window channels are junk, i just got my new ones in the mail from lmc - $80 for both sides. $130 if you want the sweeps too. Lmc is the best deal i've found for them. Personally, i wouldn't mess with used. I can't wait to get my new ones installed.
Ok, I was thinking other stuff other than a complete motor. Maybe you had headers for it.
I know I should just replace my channels with new ones But I need it all. sweeps, door seals, etc. and was trying to get by until I could afford to order the whole kit.

* You may be only one person in the world, But you may also be the world to one person.

* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Two rules in life.
1. Never sweat the small stuff!
2. Everything is small stuff!
BarryB is offline   Reply With Quote