View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 07:23 PM   #7
JonMatrix

Re: 1976 CCSB Duramax Project #trucknamedsue

First of all, you do amazing work. Impressive to say the least. I was excited to find this post. I am also in the process of building a custom 78 K30 Crew from frame up. My pics of the build are very similar to yours (quite similar in fact - from the forklift holding the axles to the fitting of the motor and trans to the fame...) You are doing some incredible suspension fabrication (which we are not doing- we are staying with the stock frame, but an 8" Skyjacker, but we have boxed the frame to accept a Cummins 5.9L. Most of the work we are doing, beside the engine swap, is the interior swap to a 2011. Were in the process of fabricating the new cab base to accept the 2011 interior (dash, steering column and AC included...)

Anyway...Could you share where you found the dxf of this crew cab LB? and the 3D of the frame? Ive been searching and have not found much (there's tons of 3D, but not much that is for Solidworks or Inventor, which I work with mostly).

Besides the awesome welding and fabrication work you are doing, youve obviously put a ton of time into the cad work. Not asking for you to share all that, just need that frame and body dxf. Let me know where I can find these.

Thanks!
JonMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote