View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:04 PM   #7
68GMCCustom
Truck and auto performance nut

Re: new and used parts - carb's, fuel pump, 200-4r, LSx parts, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdana60 View Post
Will take the rubber brake lines shipped to 35960. Should go in small flat rate box? Do 30 shipped?
PM sent. Sale Pending

-------------

Quote:
oldblue1968chevy
Re: What kind of motor is that carb set up for? I dont know about holleys
It was on my 6.0L but would also be OK on a SBC. It would probably need a jet change, maybe a squirter...nothing out of the ordinary. With the vacuum secondaries and only a primary accelerator pump, it's a tamer version Holley then say a double pumper. I have 2 boxes of Holley tuning parts that I could add to the deal for a few bucks more if needed that would allow you to dial it in for your needs, and if your interested in the carb of course.

----------------

Quote:
ScottH
Re: How much to ship TCI Turbo350 filter and gasket kit to 08753?
thanks
Looks like $11.35 in a Medium flat rate box...I may be able to get it into something smaller if I take it out of the big box its in?
how about $20 shipped?

------------------

Quote:
ronrob84
Re: 2nd in line on the brake hoses...
sale is pending...your next in line.
I do have some never installed stainless steel brake lines, complete set and hardware for a 2nd gen f-body that you may be able to adapt...I'd do $45 - pic below in left corner of box...can get you box open pic if you need.

------------------------

Quote:
WIDESIDE72
Re:Is that a 3 or 4 row radiator? How much?
If you're talking about the top or 1st one listed, its just the standard radiator, definitely not a 4 row. Was there a 2 row? It did cool my trucks old mild 383 stroker fine tho, but I'm not sure about a truck with a/c. It does have the internal trans cooler and original box. I think my buddy that put a screwdriver thru my 4 core that evening paid like $194 or something for it later that Sunday night? I'll make you a deal as I need the space...$50.

The bottom radiator and shroud set came off my '68 GMC w/305 V6/3sp when I got it (before mods) - kept that BB V6 nice and cool - $40 for both pieces.

'68 GMC short step - NIB '09 LY6 6.0L crate motor w/mods, NIB '12 crate 4L85e w/billet 3k stall Circle D, 3.73 posi 12 bolt, DynaTech f-swap headers, 3/4 drop, handling mods, etc. - my toy
'72 Chevy LWB C-10 Highlander - 350/350 ps/pb/tilt/ac - not original but close
'06 Chevy TrailBlazerSS - LS2/4L70e - little black hot rod SUV - my DD
'18 Kia Sorento - wife's econo-driver
'95 Chevy S10 - reg cab shortbed, LS, 4.3, auto...

my '68's powertrain and chassis build -links broken
A surprise phase - carb to efi -links broken

Last edited by 68GMCCustom; 10-11-2012 at 03:26 PM.
68GMCCustom is offline   Reply With Quote