View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 09:23 AM   #69
brossow
Amateur Rust Fighter

Re: Boss 338 Wheels **GROUP BUY**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
Im confused.... I thought the only problem was with the rims not fitting the the front hub, and now the rear bs wont work? Its late, Im tired, I would really like to be in on this group buy, but only if the wheels are going to fit. Ill check in again in the morn..,....
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith2481 View Post
yeah I am out on the spacers drop me from the list thanks though
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
Everyone is so "blinded" by the cheap price,... that they just forget all the other stuff.
Most people running Coys 20x10's have a choice of 5" or 5.5" backspace. These wheels have a 6.225" backspace. Get out your tape measures and check out your trucks for yourself.
No offense, but what's with people wanting to drop hundreds of dollars on rims without even knowing what backspacing they need? Wheels aren't like deodorant where you can just grab whichever one looks most attractive on the shelf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwall View Post
that's the thing about these trucks I am conveting from the 6 lug on a 68 to the 5 lug just because the wheels I had priced out were 3500 bucks for a simular wheel as these no tires just bolt on and go I really don't like spacers but you have to do what you have to do
Exactly. If you want Coy-like options, you pay Coy-like prices. This deal is for wholesale cost on wheels that are already amazingly inexpensive. Don't like it? Move on.

Brent

'72 Chevy SWB stepside - [ Build Thread ]
'79 ChevMC SWB fleetside - [ Build Thread ]
'64 Chevy SWB fleetside & '66 Chevy SWB stepside (waiting in the wings...)

Last edited by brossow; 03-22-2010 at 09:31 AM.