View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 08:05 PM   #409
72c20customcamper

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
OWWWWWWWWWWWWCH!

I used some of the holiday weekend to get a chunk of siding up. I wasn't go to put up the scaffold... but it's sooooo much easier and faster. I've gotten really good at putting it up. I had all those sections up in under an hour. *The short pieces were just scraps I threw up to make it look more done on the corner

We also took the little guy to get our first real tree. We go a couple hours north in NC and cut our own. We don't have to do it that way, there's closer places, but it's a nice drive and a good trip. We were going to skip this year, because he's only 3 months, but my mom is having a huge family Christmas in NY next year (all told with grand kids we're talking 26 people - 2 parents, 7 kids, 17 grand kids) and we'll be gone for that entire week, we'll probably throw up our old fake one with a few lights. It was also last minute, so we took big blue instead of old blue... old blue's brakes have gotten a little too sketchy for mountain driving.

And the wife decorated and we had to fire up the fire place for the first night this year... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
We cut our tree too little closer like 10 minutes down the road. I need a shop like that my 2 car garage is stuffed full 2 cars with enough parts to build another
1969 AMX ,
1968 c20 stepside ,85 K20
1977 Suburban sold
68 anniversary.
72c20customcamper is online now   Reply With Quote