View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 02:38 PM   #7
Ol Blue K20
Proprietor of Dale's Corner

Re: w.t.b. oem winch bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtoni View Post
So I found his ad on Craigslist. He’s a car guy from Tacoma but was remodeling a new home in havasu. He had nos hickey parts. 12 bolt cover, light tabs, fold down steps, saddle tanks, sidewinder and mounts, and tire carrier And steering wheel. These were very nice had instructions etc. I paid $3000 for them and arranged a day to drive 10 hours each way to pick them up. Needless to say, the steps and light tabs were missing the steering wheel removed with chisel. He said no biggie left them in Tacoma. Three weeks go by I text him, oh I’ll send them. He calls several times about hickey history etc. still no steps or light tabs. The. Maybe 60 days later the steps arrive. Text him still can’t find tabs. Another month goes by I’m pissed. I’ve sold these for $300 used so I value them about that amount. Now I’m sure I’m blocked by him no replies until maybe six months ago I get a picture of light tabs and message “look what my wife found in a suitcase” great send them here’s address. It’s been a year and a half total and nothing since. Sent PayPal Venmo payment requests etc. found his address in Tacoma. Certified letter next I guess
Posted via Mobile Device
And now he shows up here?......I'll steer clear...

Dale
XNGH ECV Sam Brannan 1004

R.I.P. 67ChevyRedneck
R.I.P. Grumpy Old Man
Ol Blue K20 is offline   Reply With Quote