View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #111
SCOTI

Re: Project: Blank Slate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70k52wd View Post
Who would have thought that wheel selection could become such a personal decision. In the old days you had cragars, chrome reverse, baby moons, and a few more styles. And you had a choice of 14 or 15in size.
Now, it's just mind boggling with all the choices.
I LOVE my cheap rallys. They may not look as hot as $3000 set of rims, but I saved 2500 dollars, and have a look that is all GM. Rallys are going to be around forever, and will look great forever. Bling styles and taste change to fast to justify spending money that will not be stylin next year.
Remember the 90's with all the billet this and that. Sorry folks, but I look at those types of rims and want to puke.
Where are all those rims now? Out of style. Where are the rallys? On our trucks. jmo
Steelies & Ralleys = timeless classics; just like the truck itself. Why stop @ the 90's for billet wheels that make you want to puke . There's plenty still being made . . ....
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.

Last edited by SCOTI; 07-30-2009 at 10:27 AM.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote