View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 04:23 PM   #414
Possmguts

Re: Blood Sweat and Tears.. 67 Build Thread

I know its been a while since my last update... Believe it or not, Im still working on brake lines... I have 3 pieces from the LMC pre-bent SS line kit that I had to cut and modify and now I cant find ANYONE local who can flare the ends on these 3 pieces... So frustrating... I just sent InLine Tube an email asking if I can just send them to them to do... They will probably make me buy new sections from them though, but at this point I don't care. It just needs to get done. Had I known before I started running the SS line that it would this big of a pain, I would never have done it..

And since time is something I just don't have anymore, I decided to give up on saving the bed sides and I just ordered new sides, tailgate and bed tubs that are 4 inches wider than stock. I hope to have this bed complete and ready to paint by mid next month... If I can get that done there will be very little I need to touch up on the doors to be ready for some color....

Its off to the interior once that's done... This had turned out to be a way bigger project that I had planned for. Imagine that...

67 Short Bed under major construction
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=651356&page=8
Possmguts is offline   Reply With Quote