View Single Post
Old 04-04-2002, 06:00 PM   #14
1971Stepside
Almost Satisfied

I'm with most of you on the Avalance, however you had better get use to the front end. That is what all Chevy trucks will look like in the near future. I believe the 03 models will get the Av headlight set up. As I understand it the Chevy and GMC will part ways with styling more than they have in some time. As the Chevy will take on the Av look to appeal to the younger crowd the GMC will remain close to what they are to appeal to the RV'ers and Boaters etc. Sport vs Classic styling.

I like the front ends on the Av's so I think the trucks will look good. Just don't bolt on all that crappy plastic on the sides. I own a new GMC HD and I love the looks of the truck. Glad they are not planning to change them too much.

------------------
2001 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax, Allison, 4WD, Love it

1971 Chevrolet 1/2 ton 2WD Short/Step Side. In process of frame off restoration
1971 C10 Stepside. LSx 6.0 with BTR Stage IV, Speed Engineering Headers, 4L80e transmission w/3200 Circle-D Stall. 3.73. Posi. Purchased this truck when I was 17. I started the rebuild (or take apart) in 1993. I have drug it around all over the country in pieces. Finally back on the road in 2021.

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far."
1971Stepside is offline   Reply With Quote