View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 07:11 AM   #14
special-K
Special Order

Re: Spacers for Centre Caps?

That looks great, Dave. So, it's when the wheels went to 17" that the lug pattern changed? Good to know. I suggested wheel spacers as a solution that came to mind. But to be honest, I'm not big on those myself. I have never used them before. The larger center cap on rear looks right. Same as front would have looked good as well, for sure. But GM did that where they had to and you did what GM would have done. Also just used to seeing the full-floating rear hub protrude anyway. In the end, it probably won't stand out to most people anyway.

I put black D-hole wheels on a '91 V2500 Suburban and used the same black center caps 9as front) to trim them out w/o adding chrome. I used a hole saw and cut out the center for the front

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote