View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 02:18 PM   #72
special-K
Special Order

Re: Dumb stuff that you've done

I have the house, but it's costing me all over again. I'm a renter at this point :LOL:. But at least I get money back when I sell it. It's been a hard pill to swallow. I should have never let her come back. Boog thinks I should try it again

Limburger, ugh, nasty. my good friend and fellow carpenter had the absolute nicest '79 K/20 on the planet (in my mind). Since this is a Chevy truck site I'll sidetrack. Bought new, he had done performance work on the engine, just made it healthy and stronger, Detroit Locker/TruTrac, spring work to lift a couple inches, 9.00-16s on stock wheels with hubcaps, Ramsey winch with a custom 4x4 steel bumper we made. The rear bumper we made from 4x6 laid flat and put a diamond plate angled drop down to the hitch. That had red diagonal stripes. The truck was 2-tone dark grey & silver. He had JW Builders lettered (in paint) on the door and pinstripe details all over. It had the first set of ladder racks we made on it, contoured uprights to go with the cab. We were proud of our trucks and that leads me to the cheese.

It was Jimmy's wedding and they guys he knew from childhood tied the cans on along with spreading limburger on his nice white headers. He untied the cans, got in and started the truck, pulled out about 20', stopped and got out, opened the hood, and came running in his tux for the head spaz. He slugged him hard and they fought a quick fight before we broke it up. Weddings are meant to be memorable, right?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote