View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 06:01 PM   #4
mog797

Re: 1959 GMC headlight buckets

Yes i was medically retired from the army with just over 6 years in.
Also as noted there is a radiator not sure of shape if it will function as is. Owner said it would run he pulled water pump due to leak there and never got anything back together. The pickup is at his house still plan is to get it in am. He was going to get better tires on it so it can be moved and round up all the parts for it too. I told him just toss any and everything in the bed he had planned to clean that out too, pull his junk out. It also dose have driver side wing Window was told that main glass is in bottom of the door but it was to dark to see in there. I also had seen lots of parts in the cab and bed but didn't look to close had 2 hours to get home and the kids. Also couldn't beet the price he was asking $600 I offer $500 he said yes and shook hands he answered fast maybe should have gone for less but we were both happy. Plan is to get it running first then work on other things just thought lights would be hard to find well that and a grill. But I don't need a grill to be legal to drive. Thanks for info will post more pic and info when I get the pickup home!
mog797 is offline   Reply With Quote