View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #88
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Hydroboost Mounting Plates

I have no experience with the Lokar column shift cable, just with stock shift linkage. The interference issue with the factory column shift linkage is not with the mounting bracket, but with the vacuum booster. Since you are going with the hydroboost, there should not be an issue with any interference. Then again this is based on the factory shift linkage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleuh1 View Post
Don't know. But thanks for asking so quick. Went and looked at 1 yard in the rain yesterday. None on sight but possibly getting F250 Diesel in on Monday. Gotta check back then. Just to clarify, I'm using a lokar column shift cable bracket in my engine bay. It clears my standard power booster on my C20. Would this bracket still clear the Lokar adapter. Any experience with this before? I'll go back and look at your picks in the post and also look at your measurements of your bracket and see myself also. Thanks again. Jim
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote