View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 04:42 PM   #19
dmjlambert

Re: Parallel Flow Condenser

After reading more, I am even more lost. I am frustrated because I have no place to walk into an look at the parts or a complete system, and I'm a visual learner. Let's just say I'm taking my truck and tools and moving to a desert island. I will have no chance of ordering any parts after I get there. So unless I can fabricate parts out of coconuts I need to order all I need now. Let's say my truck has been stripped of the A/C related stuff, condenser, compressor, hoses, evaporator and evaporator box, heater core and box, blower motor and fan, all inside ducts and diverters, outlets and outlet hoses, vacuum-operated flaps, control panel, and whatever else is part of the A/C system in the cab and in the engine compartment.

If I order an Old Air system or Vintage Air, or whatever kit I should get to install a R134a system, what do I need in addition to that kit? I have a 350 engine with short water pump and v-belt drive system and the holes in the cab firewall and dash are for a factory A/C equipped truck.
dmjlambert is offline   Reply With Quote