View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 12:09 AM   #80
t-tung

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarian19 View Post
No updates? One of my favorite builds and it's gone silent. Shame!
Well sometimes life gets in the way of projects and toys. Oilfield tanked and I got laid off back in January so I've been keeping my head above water since then, getting what little work I could get done. Actually have got a lot done...too much to type so I'll let the pictures do the talking. In the home stretch now. Got the 1-piece window kits installed so I can start finishing up the interior. I'm going to go with a lower profile tire on the front for clearance and appearance. Going to cut one full coil out of the front springs to drop it down about 2". If I had to do it again, I'd move the whole Crown Vic front end back 1-2". The tires I have on it now don't rub, but I don't like how close they are. Anyways, hope these pics all upload. Shoot me any questions you may have about the progress. That's my brother in the pic. He does sheet metal for the Air Force so. I hauled it out to Tucson to get the lower fender corners replace. I like how it came out. May get more of this type of body work done by him in the future
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

t-tung is offline   Reply With Quote